a. Achieving Secondary Sales targets for the assigned territory.
b. Driving width and depth of distribution as measured through numeric distribution and weighted distribution.
c. Driving visibility, freshness of the product and display materials through the team of BAs, DSMs and promoters/merchandisers.
d. Ensuring health of the distributor and managing the distributors business as per company norms.
1. Reach the distributor point in the morning at the agreed days start time.
2. Check the availability of the stocks by going through the book stock from the Distributor Management System.
3. Conduct a Gate Meeting and clearly outline the days objectives for the team.
4. Print the required execution reports for the days route focus brand penetration, unbilled outlet list, price list (PTR, MRP & Scheme).
5. Carry the product detailer, focus/new product samples and display/merchandising materials.
6. Work the market as per the planned beat as per PJP, for the day from first outlet to last outlet.
7. Improve productive calls in the beat continuously to achieve the productivity norms.
8. Drive range selling of the product portfolio in the territory.
9. Identifying underperforming/low-share outlets in the beat and devising a plan for correction and ensuring execution of the same.
10. Identifying new outlets, ensuring first placement and follow-up on repeated billing.
11. Monitor credit in the outlet/beat/BA as per company norms and effective credit management.
12. Coaching the DSM on the GWINNER steps of the call through demonstration and effective follow-ups.
13. Get dominance on the main shelf and additional display points within the store.
14. Building and maintaining close personal relationship with key outlets in the assigned territory.
15. Identify, engage and resolve issues at the outlet level and escalate to his immediate and skip level manager for resolutions, if he is not able to solve the same.
16. Be adept and have the ability to do order booking through SFA and billing on Botree in the absence of DSM/DEO. Coach the team on the same.
17. Monitor closely the competitors activity (price, schemes, promotions, marketing activities) and communicate the same to his/her manager on a regular basis.
18. Ensure price discipline of the distributor in the market.
19. Review and feedback the DSM on his/her performance for the day.
20. Have a meeting - record and review performance for the day with all the DSM and agree on the action plan for the territory till his next planned visit to the distributor point.
21. Engage with the distributor to ensure deliveries as per agreed service level norms.
22. Review the overall performance of the distributor on key-performance metrics AOG adherence, WOD, Botree billing, SFA usage, market credit, focus brand performance.
1. Secondary Volumes
3. New Outlet activation
4. System and Process Adherence
5. In-Store Execution
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BCA - Computers, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Com - Commerce, BDS - Dentistry, BHM - Hotel Management, B.Pharma - Pharmacy, B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization